Monday, May 27, 2013

Bunch of Stuff

Didn't quite have time last week to update my blog because of a freelance project, so I am just going to update them all at once. I had a little down time today so I was able to play with some different doodle technique. Well actually, it's nothing new, it's just I don't do it too often. I did some pencil line work drawings which I scanned into my computer and then put together in Photoshop.

Vases

And last week I doodled some kitties with brush and ink. I turned them into vector line works with Illustrator and made a fun pattern. I also made some iPad and iPhone cases using this pattern in different colorways and they are now available in my RedBubble shop.

Kitties

Also, I did this piece with many tiny doodle faces. They were so much fun to do. I turn it into a animated gif but you have to go to my website to see the animated version. It's the 4th illustration under the "limited color illustrations" section.

Doodle Faces


Well, that's about it for now! I hope you all have had a nice long weekend!


No comments: